I've actually made it to 200 post. My friend already shut down his blog lolz~
I started watching an ongoing new anime titled Claymore. Claymore is a name humans give to those silver eyed witches. They are basically half humans and half yoma (demons). They are in an organisation which villagers hire them to slay yomas who lurk in the villages. Yomas can disguise as any humans perfectly after consuming their brains (yea some part are bloody but i can take it).
Claymores fight with their yoma powers but if they allow their yoma mind to take over them, they will lose their sanity and would be removed from the organisation. When that happens, they have a choice to choose one of their comrades to end their lives. Why? Because they want to die as a human lol. So hidden underneath their greatsword (a claymore) is a piece of black card, written on it is the name of the comrade that shall end their lives.
Now only subbed up to episode 3. Opening theme is by Nightmare. What caught my ears is the ending theme not the opening lol. Ending theme by Riyu Kosaka - Danzai no hana ~Guilty sky~.
Apparently some noob in some forum die die treat danzai no hana as a direct translation of guilty sky and changed it to danzai no sora. Who says thats a direct translation -.-. The chinese words already says hua(flower)......
HENSHIN HENSHIN HENSHIN!!
I started to watch kamen rider den-o lol, cant believe it. I just tried it out during my boring weekends and got addicted to it. Its the latest installment. Interesting storyline, unlike boring power rangers with repetitive stuffs. Lead actor resembles Takeshi Sorimachi. Lead actress quite charismatic (one of the reason that kept me watching XD familiar face, maybe its one of the old members from morning musume). Ep13 gun-form den-o quite nice but the toy model sucks, too matt.
Maximum the Hormone - Buiikiikaesu ぶっ生き返す
I thought it was great after listening to "Whats up people" and "Zetsubou Billy". I think its overrated. I can only find another so-so song in this album which is "Koi no mega lover". Still love Zetsubou Billy. I did the head banging when i watched them doing the head banging in the video. Why did i do that, beats me. All the while i hated screaming kinda rap in punk rock songs e.g system of a down. Somehow Maximum the Hormone pull it off.
Kumi's best ~bounce & lovers~
A collection of her old ballads "1000 no kotoba", "YOU", "Kiseki". I agree with the forumers, "buy the album for the sake of the free dvd". All the songs in this best album are remixed (e.g orchestra, piano). I didn't like it.
Gona renovate this blog soon once i find a nice and clean skin. Then i shall slot in flash player for audio. Apparently whenever i tried to add it in now, it goes out of my page -.-. Irritating~ 15% more until task done. I wana sleep, speed up pls~
I started watching an ongoing new anime titled Claymore. Claymore is a name humans give to those silver eyed witches. They are basically half humans and half yoma (demons). They are in an organisation which villagers hire them to slay yomas who lurk in the villages. Yomas can disguise as any humans perfectly after consuming their brains (yea some part are bloody but i can take it).
Claymores fight with their yoma powers but if they allow their yoma mind to take over them, they will lose their sanity and would be removed from the organisation. When that happens, they have a choice to choose one of their comrades to end their lives. Why? Because they want to die as a human lol. So hidden underneath their greatsword (a claymore) is a piece of black card, written on it is the name of the comrade that shall end their lives.
Now only subbed up to episode 3. Opening theme is by Nightmare. What caught my ears is the ending theme not the opening lol. Ending theme by Riyu Kosaka - Danzai no hana ~Guilty sky~.Apparently some noob in some forum die die treat danzai no hana as a direct translation of guilty sky and changed it to danzai no sora. Who says thats a direct translation -.-. The chinese words already says hua(flower)......
HENSHIN HENSHIN HENSHIN!!I started to watch kamen rider den-o lol, cant believe it. I just tried it out during my boring weekends and got addicted to it. Its the latest installment. Interesting storyline, unlike boring power rangers with repetitive stuffs. Lead actor resembles Takeshi Sorimachi. Lead actress quite charismatic (one of the reason that kept me watching XD familiar face, maybe its one of the old members from morning musume). Ep13 gun-form den-o quite nice but the toy model sucks, too matt.
Maximum the Hormone - Buiikiikaesu ぶっ生き返すI thought it was great after listening to "Whats up people" and "Zetsubou Billy". I think its overrated. I can only find another so-so song in this album which is "Koi no mega lover". Still love Zetsubou Billy. I did the head banging when i watched them doing the head banging in the video. Why did i do that, beats me. All the while i hated screaming kinda rap in punk rock songs e.g system of a down. Somehow Maximum the Hormone pull it off.
Kumi's best ~bounce & lovers~A collection of her old ballads "1000 no kotoba", "YOU", "Kiseki". I agree with the forumers, "buy the album for the sake of the free dvd". All the songs in this best album are remixed (e.g orchestra, piano). I didn't like it.
Gona renovate this blog soon once i find a nice and clean skin. Then i shall slot in flash player for audio. Apparently whenever i tried to add it in now, it goes out of my page -.-. Irritating~ 15% more until task done. I wana sleep, speed up pls~

Element – Fire