In the end, i didn't use it......Thinking about tomorrow's "interview". I bet they are going to say the same thing again, sign some forms and never contact me again.
"Did you check newspapers?"
"Try to send to companies instead of agencies"
Common sense eh. Of course i did and head out for interviews. I lack working experience
and my diploma is a piece of junk. Nobody's nagging at me, i'm just feeling sians of this.
I envy 'him'. Happy go lucky, no stress, no pressure, can ask parents for money. I don't have the cheek to ask. Hobby keeps him free of all troubles, everyday so happy. I wake up, 1st thing that comes to my mind is CPF repayment then job hunt. Glad if companies call me, sad when agencies call me instead. Sometimes i'm reluctant to call when its that certain agency. What they do is do casual talking, fill in forms and tell you that they will send your resume out. These can be done through phone instead. They just want me to sign that form which concerns commision.
Online job ads are just a waste of time. Everything have to go through agencies, delay here and there. I think i can skip that and just bite my newspaper instead. I'm running dry haha, waste too much on transport especially agencies interview. Damn, headache~

Element – Fire