Its a darn hot day. These few days im living in sauna. I don't bath with cold water except when im in NS. These few days i've switched to cold water cos its damn freaking hot.
Today its my turn to get ip ban. Not the 1st time so i'm used to it. Companies can't wake up their idea. If they intend to sell their licenses to other countries to host their game in different regions. Then please stop other regions from registering as a member. This is what i got today as below
親愛的玩家們,大家好!
因應韓國原廠要求,因此在今日進行維護時進行了IP封鎖的工作。
今日主要針對以下區域的IP進行封鎖。
馬來西亞、新加玻。
由於以上區域並不屬於台灣伺服器的服務範圍,因此原廠要求必需封鎖該區域IP。
This has become quite trendy recently. I think its better to save up for a PS3~
Today its my turn to get ip ban. Not the 1st time so i'm used to it. Companies can't wake up their idea. If they intend to sell their licenses to other countries to host their game in different regions. Then please stop other regions from registering as a member. This is what i got today as below
親愛的玩家們,大家好!
因應韓國原廠要求,因此在今日進行維護時進行了IP封鎖的工作。
今日主要針對以下區域的IP進行封鎖。
馬來西亞、新加玻。
由於以上區域並不屬於台灣伺服器的服務範圍,因此原廠要求必需封鎖該區域IP。
This has become quite trendy recently. I think its better to save up for a PS3~


Element – Fire