I'm irritated when i receive phone calls and sms-es while i'm sleeping...
I'm irritated when i have to accept last minute changes without valid reasons...
I'm irritated when you sneak into my room and take my stuffs without my permission...
I'm irritated when you ask me the same question more than 3times...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet up session called off. I got stuffs to do. They got work. For me i would rather chiong all the way home and rest lolz. No extra energy left to Gai Gai. When RT comes, would be worse -.- How i wish i didn't take the test that day. Then i would be like SJ. Book another test for the year 2008 and i would be FREE FROM RT ugh darn it~ Re-service in December nooooooo!!
Listened to my friend's complaints lol. Had an argument with his wife. Giving each other LJ face lolz. What's there to be angry about... Got kids already... He can just keep quiet when his wife nags. Which women doesn't nag -.-" Only this moment i feel so fortunate XD coz i'm single hehe~Don't have to handle machine guns XD
I'm irritated when i have to accept last minute changes without valid reasons...
I'm irritated when you sneak into my room and take my stuffs without my permission...
I'm irritated when you ask me the same question more than 3times...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet up session called off. I got stuffs to do. They got work. For me i would rather chiong all the way home and rest lolz. No extra energy left to Gai Gai. When RT comes, would be worse -.- How i wish i didn't take the test that day. Then i would be like SJ. Book another test for the year 2008 and i would be FREE FROM RT ugh darn it~ Re-service in December nooooooo!!
Listened to my friend's complaints lol. Had an argument with his wife. Giving each other LJ face lolz. What's there to be angry about... Got kids already... He can just keep quiet when his wife nags. Which women doesn't nag -.-" Only this moment i feel so fortunate XD coz i'm single hehe~Don't have to handle machine guns XD

Element – Fire