Haven't been waking up so early since NS days. Earliest was 6:50pm when i was working in Ubi. Wakeup at 5am sure feels good. I've mastered the art of insomnia lol, couldn't sleep at all. Thinking of what to do next...my future i mean. Can't be forever doing temps, need something challenging. Was surprised that Fai quit his job without a new backup job. Thought he was complaining of unable to find a job few months back. So what if you are in a big company that pays you a temp staff wage, 5years down the road still remain as same position. The company is still reputable, people who knows that you are working in there, their eyes sparkles when they learn of it but in fact the company's reputation has nothing to do with me lolz. Not as if i have a share in the company, right~ so why do i care lolz
Sigh must start buy sweeptake or toto. Strike one good one lol im not greedy. Just enough to one time clear my diploma fees and advanced diploma fees. I will then have a better start in life.
I like this korean girl. My heart beats faster when i saw her on scv lolz. Fall in love feeling lolz. Now i know what i'm looking for, nice smile and sparkling eyes. Every nice gal i like, i showed it to Ju, she would comment eww. Sians half, don't know its my taste exotic or she loves herself too much wahahaa. I think its the latter XD
Sigh must start buy sweeptake or toto. Strike one good one lol im not greedy. Just enough to one time clear my diploma fees and advanced diploma fees. I will then have a better start in life.

I like this korean girl. My heart beats faster when i saw her on scv lolz. Fall in love feeling lolz. Now i know what i'm looking for, nice smile and sparkling eyes. Every nice gal i like, i showed it to Ju, she would comment eww. Sians half, don't know its my taste exotic or she loves herself too much wahahaa. I think its the latter XD

Element – Fire