I'm so freakin tired to the extent that i couldn't fall asleep...Went to bed at 7am this morning and every 5mins when i'm about to fall asleep, my hp rang... omgwtfbbq . It isn't my call. Its someone looking for my brother who changed his name from Ixx to Dxx. What the fuck, yoo think yoo can change your life by just changing your name? Whatever~I was so fed up i reject all the calls, sms-es keep coming in until i shut off my hp god dammit!! Mum asked me to accompany her for breakfast so i climbed out of bed, washed up and went out. The blardy hp rang again. This time i picked up. A teen asking for Dxx. I told him nicely that i'm not the guy he's looking for, he probably got the wrong number. Yoo know this childish freakin teen actually spammmed "You're Dxx wad, You're Dxx wad, you're Dxx wad", this time i can't hold it any longer, disrupt my sleep and all...I shouted at him "Fuck you!!" and hung up on him. What an annoying kid damn. He kept calling my hp thereafter...I REJECT REJECT REJECT~Darn persistent kid. Now i'm just like a walking zombie. Can't think properly, can't concentrate, can't fall asleep >.<

Element – Fire