Sis met a pervert on a bus. Apparently one hideous looking fella tried to hypnotize her on the bus. Perves~~ Well i went to fetch her as she was slightly traumatized.
Stayed at home and watched old dramas on tv. Those i used to love to watch when i was a kid and go WAAAA~ Now i find it so funny and orbid. Serious faces, flying poker cards, shake dice with shawl lol. Made himself blind by using a poker card ahaha how sharp can that be siah, *phewsh* glasses break and he goes blind lol. Best was the Swimming Trunks in Fu Man Ren Jian, he goes "I fell in love with you at 1st sight. Should I dig my heart for you to see how much i love you? See my heart POK POK POK POK" I think if i use this as pickup line, sure get wallop by the girl ahahha
Stayed at home and watched old dramas on tv. Those i used to love to watch when i was a kid and go WAAAA~ Now i find it so funny and orbid. Serious faces, flying poker cards, shake dice with shawl lol. Made himself blind by using a poker card ahaha how sharp can that be siah, *phewsh* glasses break and he goes blind lol. Best was the Swimming Trunks in Fu Man Ren Jian, he goes "I fell in love with you at 1st sight. Should I dig my heart for you to see how much i love you? See my heart POK POK POK POK" I think if i use this as pickup line, sure get wallop by the girl ahahha

Element – Fire