Endless dreams, felt like I haven't even sleep yet, so tired. Such a nice weather.
After I started listening to Girl Next Door, I got addicted. Sounds like early times Ayumi lol~
Finally they are going to send me a new wireless mouse. The mouse do not track. It appears to be a random thing. A few restart might solve it and eventually the problem will come back again. Hope that doesn't happen to Crim cos we share the same model lols.
After I started listening to Girl Next Door, I got addicted. Sounds like early times Ayumi lol~
Finally they are going to send me a new wireless mouse. The mouse do not track. It appears to be a random thing. A few restart might solve it and eventually the problem will come back again. Hope that doesn't happen to Crim cos we share the same model lols.

Element – Fire