PSN | KR
Why send me a notification email on extending my PS3's warranty period for 90days since I'm not eligible for it -.-Today I logged on with lotsa trouble, transferred my member acct to psn acct. After then , I couldn't register the hardware so I went back to look at the terms and conditions. And saw this sentence hidden away beneath the page *in warranty official products only* Zzzz just sucks that mine expired back in June 2009, great, waste my time.
I'm off GE and back to my console with Disgaea 3. Terrible graphics but it's still a strategy rpg. Got off GE because the fastest way to gain vis(in-game currency) is through Gpoints item. My stuffs are all stuck in the market manager for weeks, wasting deposit taxes every 2 days. I'm broke in game and don't wish to top up. Getting sick of converting real cash to mere sum of virtual vis. Not that I don't know of but it's definitely getting worse. With crazy Gpoint spammers undercutting premium item prices, makes it even harder to earn. Makes me feel like real life cashie is dirt in comparison to virtual currency. I treasure my $60 per topup so I didn't follow suit and sell off my premium costumes for such pathetic price. Kept them in store and logged off. When I say spammers, they can really spam up to a few hundred dollars per month and thousand dollars over an item.
While waiting for KR Double W to premiere on 6th of Sept, I'm catching up on Kabuto. For Decade, it's 2 more episodes to finale. Might get Decade normal form toy figure if I manage to find one. Don't really like W. Green+Black, Red+silver, Yellow+Blue, quite a weird color combi to me.

*Image from Gaijinside
Labels: PSN | KR

Element – Fire