+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Snip X2

Was posted on Thursday, August 13, 2009

at 1:46 PM Edit Post.
Flu & Flu as usual. It always happen the night before I have to step into some camp. My body is rejecting lol. Test in a few hours time. I don't think I'm so lucky to escape it without any form of punishment if I did not book for the test at all. It's gonna be chop chop > out process, simply put~ I don't care.

Was keeping long hair, about 20% more to go but decided to cut it short because upcoming Nov, I've gotta report back to camp for 2 days, sucks. Not feasible since every year I have to go back. Was talking to Faizal about it, I was saying I rather have freedom than being paid for it. He agreed lol "That's the way".

X has a gf. I'm shock. I also have one in dreamland this morning lol. Unexpected girl, too much for me. Dreams are bizarre.

It's B'dae soon but these few years I wouldn't be reminded of it until I receive notifications on NS matters. Quite sad I would say, referring to those notifications.

My GE faction is boring. What they do every night is Team Arena & more Team Arena. Most of the time I won't join in because that's dinnertime. More or less the same with or without faction, only difference will be 3 family level boost. I have pinoy pm-ing to mark up prices because Gpoints are more expensive in their currency so I just cancel my item for sale. I'll go back to console soon.

Labels:

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes