+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009

at 10:43 PM Edit Post.
Yestd sore throat, to make matters worse, flu came today. Weird weather. Raining in a warm day. HACKS is my temp medi for relief, along with pi pa gao and peppermint tea, not forgetting pee lee tan. The mint just makes me feel better but not for long.

I want a new clean number free of annoyances from 3rd, 4th , 5th party coys.

On PS3, I was looking forward to infamous and ghostbusters. But after I tried GB's demo, I'm glad I haven't buy it yet. Just not up to my expectations. Won't get 2nd hand either considering the price tag now. I feel like a sidekick, not worth anyone's attention. The 4 famous ghostbuster just move ahead as they like without waiting for you. I didn't even notice where they went after I zapped the ghost in the portrait on the 1st floor. I feel transparent.
There are peeps who bought it for $78 for example and trying to sell it back to fellow gamers at $65-$70 is just lame. $60 and below is fine considering they can only get back $30-$40 if they were to trade it in to shops. Be fair.
Haven't got the mood to finish up TRU in one shot. It's just not as addictive as DW6 without trophies.

On GE, after failing 3 times of enhancement in a row, activated my rage mode, I opened up 2nd slot on both El Diablo with just 3 x socket tranq, consolation prize. I'm gonna rest. How I wish the laptop is solely mine so I can continue to use the
com on my bed. Anyways net is unstable today. Whnever it rains, I can feel it, the signal is going to fade.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes