What a hot day and it was cool for the past few days.
Crazy auntie...left my dog's snacks on the table and went ordered food. Returned to the table and saw her sitting there so I swapped to another table. Went ordered drinks and walked back to the table and saw her sitting at my table again. Forget it, I just chop chop finished it up and left. It's not like it's pack, why kway shio. Tempted to get GP but never did so. Wanted to check out 2nd hand blu rays but a couple blocked my view, as if they are transparent.
GST credits are in. Long queue,long queue.
Crazy auntie...left my dog's snacks on the table and went ordered food. Returned to the table and saw her sitting there so I swapped to another table. Went ordered drinks and walked back to the table and saw her sitting at my table again. Forget it, I just chop chop finished it up and left. It's not like it's pack, why kway shio. Tempted to get GP but never did so. Wanted to check out 2nd hand blu rays but a couple blocked my view, as if they are transparent.
GST credits are in. Long queue,long queue.

Element – Fire