Didn't meet Crim today due to my late sms reply. Don't understand what he sees in "Folklore".
Flu since friday made me K.O until 5pm today. Luckily no fever, isn't swine flu. Can't be bothered with bro's case and many other stuffs. My wound has healed but it still feels weird. Maybe because after the operation, there's a hollow there so if I rub against it, it hurts a little.
Catching up on Shana 2nd now on Animax but don't really like the FHM girls cosplay. What has FHM got to do with anime. Anyways I don't feel that they look anything like Shana so I also didn't bother with the lucky draw.
Flu since friday made me K.O until 5pm today. Luckily no fever, isn't swine flu. Can't be bothered with bro's case and many other stuffs. My wound has healed but it still feels weird. Maybe because after the operation, there's a hollow there so if I rub against it, it hurts a little.
Catching up on Shana 2nd now on Animax but don't really like the FHM girls cosplay. What has FHM got to do with anime. Anyways I don't feel that they look anything like Shana so I also didn't bother with the lucky draw.

Element – Fire