My backlog is piling up. Gradually I lost interest in platting games or rather sit through badly made games. Have thought of trading it in for $30. Should I?
This morning while I was still sleeping. A trophy fall off from the shelve and hit my forehead. Nice wakeup call. As I brushed across my forehead, I see blood on my hands...
Followed by annoying neighbor (probably a teenager) mimicking a dog's barking, trying so hard to agitate my dog. Why don't he try again when the windows/doors are opened? Cuz he has no freakin guts! What a bad day to start with...
This morning while I was still sleeping. A trophy fall off from the shelve and hit my forehead. Nice wakeup call. As I brushed across my forehead, I see blood on my hands...
Followed by annoying neighbor (probably a teenager) mimicking a dog's barking, trying so hard to agitate my dog. Why don't he try again when the windows/doors are opened? Cuz he has no freakin guts! What a bad day to start with...

Element – Fire