New phone!! Not really. Got a Nokia 5800 ME. More of a MP3 player than phone to me since I seldom make calls. It has 8gb of storage which is well...still okay, better than my iPod 4gb. The camera picture quality is better than what I've expected. I always thought Nokia phones produce pictures with grainy texture, alot of noise. No, I wouldn't touch iphones even though peeps around me are psycho-ing me to get one. Main reason is because it looks so dull. And I don't like to hold the same phone model as majority does.
On Yakuza 3 these few days. Although content was cut and I'm abit disappointed because one of the highlights Carabet Club girls was cut. So some of the hostess got shifted to those fast food restaurants instead. You can date them as usual but you no longer have to spend time impressing them to max out their hearts. Bring them for dinner twice and they will tell you their story. Aid them and they will be yours for the night, boring isn't it?
Having nightmares the whole week, sleep not more than 4-5hrs. Muscle aches still there from moving/filling hundreds of sandbags. There I come to think why I always kena all the shit. Nothing really goes smooth sailing for me.
On Yakuza 3 these few days. Although content was cut and I'm abit disappointed because one of the highlights Carabet Club girls was cut. So some of the hostess got shifted to those fast food restaurants instead. You can date them as usual but you no longer have to spend time impressing them to max out their hearts. Bring them for dinner twice and they will tell you their story. Aid them and they will be yours for the night, boring isn't it?
Having nightmares the whole week, sleep not more than 4-5hrs. Muscle aches still there from moving/filling hundreds of sandbags. There I come to think why I always kena all the shit. Nothing really goes smooth sailing for me.

Element – Fire