+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

at 5:03 PM Edit Post.

Finally delivered after 8 days of wait. Yes its a sequel to the movie. Haven't got the time to try it out as recently my PS3 gets the infamous YLOD. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I guess partly it's my fault for flipping the back switch after shutdown from system menu. Just learnt that I actually need to let it cool down for awhile before hitting the back switch as the fans do run in standby mode to bring the temp back to normal. Hopefully it can last me until I finish up Bayonetta Climax mode.

It's surprisingly addictive and fun. Though I still do not like the sex appeal approach and pistols on heels which I don't bother executing. Though the idea of witches slaying angels is very interesting but I find it a waste that they didn't really focus on the plot. It's your typical hero save the world thing and "I'm your FATHER!" from Starwars. I'm on my 3rd playthrough chapter 7, clocked 38 hours. Didn't encounter any framerate issues. Just find that the graphic quality is indeed worse than 360's which does not make sense. Too much "loading". Love the Infinity Climax Remix of Fly Me to the Moon.


Recently I'm forced to watch Hi, my sweetheart while playing my PS3. Why? Because they tune up the volume so high that I'm worried about my speakers. I find it draggy which you can probably end it in just less than 10 episodes. Bro skipped all the way to ending. That's the way. Find watching these sort of romance comedy shows a waste of time. Because I believe in money instead of romance. But I'm ready for Liar Game 2, total of 9 episodes, tight enough, battle of the wits~

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes