Through the week, I've encountered flashing red lights on my PS3 power LED. It isn't the infamous YLOD but RLOD. Google tells me that it's HDD failure but my 320GB HDD is only 2 months old. Removed HDD and placed it back, so far so good, wouldn't really know whether it's a permanent fix until the next day since flashing red only surface after I switched it on the following day. Backing up my data now, 21/70 mins to go. 1 year warranty sounds so crappy. I might trade in the phat + top up for a slim but it depends. I just can't help but think the slim might be as fragile as the phat is. And also not forgetting my bad experience with the Filipino CSO at Wisma who wasted my time. There are peeps who seldom use their console but it bricked. Power users like me, also end up bricked in 19 months. My PS2 lasted 6 years for heaven sake! CRAP

Element – Fire