Almost slipped and fall for 4 times today. It's a rainy weather and ippt still carried on. Most of them slipped and got terrible results on the shuttle run track. For me the most dangerous one was the SBJ machine. Imagine slipping on the very moment you jumped off and trying to balance yourself, preparing to breakfall while completing the jump, trying to reach the furthest distance you can in such a situation.
Was talking to Fai about poly life. He didn't really like that period of his life. For me it's so-so. I do miss all the crapping buddies who never did contact each other anymore other than occasional facebook pm, games invitation. Hated the part where I have to burn midnight oil almost everyday and of course some poor choices that I've made that makes me the 'crippled' man I am today. All I can say is that I didn't enjoy enough back in those days. It was fast and hectic.
Tired and feel rather depressed today. Sleep = best remedy to emo problems.
Was talking to Fai about poly life. He didn't really like that period of his life. For me it's so-so. I do miss all the crapping buddies who never did contact each other anymore other than occasional facebook pm, games invitation. Hated the part where I have to burn midnight oil almost everyday and of course some poor choices that I've made that makes me the 'crippled' man I am today. All I can say is that I didn't enjoy enough back in those days. It was fast and hectic.
Tired and feel rather depressed today. Sleep = best remedy to emo problems.

Element – Fire