Why running!? 6 rounds around the hockey pitch, 6 rounds around the stadium track almost killed me. 1:40, 1:45 and eventually got slower timing up to 3mins in the last few rounds. There's only one thing that motivates me, to burn fats! Saw Fai's face turning pale as a sheet lols. Told him to fallout but he didn't. Guess that's Leo's pride lols~
Xmas Musicstation Super Live '09 was average because Larcenciel sang an old song Hurry Xmas. I hope they don't sing the same song every year. I think they did so last year -.-
So basically I was manual clicking like crazy just to get in the already maxed out TV Asahi channel (2000 max). Gave up after watching Ayu and Mika Nakashima. It's just too laggy.

I really like this tee but looks like female cutting. Around SGD58 excluding shipping fee.
Xmas Musicstation Super Live '09 was average because Larcenciel sang an old song Hurry Xmas. I hope they don't sing the same song every year. I think they did so last year -.-
So basically I was manual clicking like crazy just to get in the already maxed out TV Asahi channel (2000 max). Gave up after watching Ayu and Mika Nakashima. It's just too laggy.

I really like this tee but looks like female cutting. Around SGD58 excluding shipping fee.

Element – Fire