She had picked up most of her belongings. I supposed its all coz I don't really want to go thru all the dusty stuffs. Got a sensitive nose. Don't intend to activate my ha chew mode. Very much as I want to help her carry all the boxes, looking at her small frame but well better not. Would be awkward if I bump into her hubbie whatever.
Ju was complaining that her birthday has come again haha~ Actually mature woman are better. Thy are not as playful. At least for me, I prefer above 25.
Bought Eyepet because I wanted the Eyetoy which can be used as a PC webcam and plat my Burnout Paradise. Guess after that will pass it to sis. Don't really like to show my face on msn. Been drawing until 3am yesterday. The scanner system isnt that accurate. You really need the right amount of light to make your doodle work right. From tank to octopus mobile. Only the normal simplistic semantics car work well. Might take a video one day.
Ju was complaining that her birthday has come again haha~ Actually mature woman are better. Thy are not as playful. At least for me, I prefer above 25.
Bought Eyepet because I wanted the Eyetoy which can be used as a PC webcam and plat my Burnout Paradise. Guess after that will pass it to sis. Don't really like to show my face on msn. Been drawing until 3am yesterday. The scanner system isnt that accurate. You really need the right amount of light to make your doodle work right. From tank to octopus mobile. Only the normal simplistic semantics car work well. Might take a video one day.

Element – Fire