Watched Storm Warriors 2. I find it good, no wish washy lines but straightforward fast paced action, nice cg even though I've seen similar styles in 300 and SF4. If one is an anime/manga fan, it will be easy to accept this film. Unlike a few jokers in the theatre, laughing at certain parts of the movie which is neither a joke nor itsy bitsy funny. What an annoying bunch.
Another foreign worker in CC who keep quoting me $8x +/- for the 2 titles I asked. What does he take me for? A spy from another gameshop? He nvr give a fixed price, $8x can be any price. How I know if he is going to quote any price to his liking and kapoh the rest of the money. Ended up buying GOW collection from another shop that's more interested in doing business.
My previous op wound splits again. Savoring the pain now. Seriously I do not want another op so I refused to see a doc. Hope it goes away fast.
Another foreign worker in CC who keep quoting me $8x +/- for the 2 titles I asked. What does he take me for? A spy from another gameshop? He nvr give a fixed price, $8x can be any price. How I know if he is going to quote any price to his liking and kapoh the rest of the money. Ended up buying GOW collection from another shop that's more interested in doing business.
My previous op wound splits again. Savoring the pain now. Seriously I do not want another op so I refused to see a doc. Hope it goes away fast.

Element – Fire