And I thought SITEX supposed to be not so crowded. Bought a D-Link 655 N router for $169. Was going to get D-Link 855 for $199 but well feedback wasn't so gd from cnet as well as from the salesman. Picked the cheap and good FTW~
If I were alone I would never go there. Credit card coys are targetting their cross-hair on you. It's good to have a friend with you. Even if you say no to them, they will probe on which bank, which type of card blablabla~
A few ulzzangs sales girl, 1 gay on the mic. Nothing much.
If I were alone I would never go there. Credit card coys are targetting their cross-hair on you. It's good to have a friend with you. Even if you say no to them, they will probe on which bank, which type of card blablabla~
A few ulzzangs sales girl, 1 gay on the mic. Nothing much.

Element – Fire