Though Madcow com shop is gone from the neighborhood, there's a new one that take over their "spirit". Why do they like to treat their customers as morons or com noob. Of course I won't fall for his trick. Doing research before I purchase any items is my habit. So here goes this notebook ram 667 1gb. he quoted $50, 2gb for $80+. If you do checkout forums, you would know that 1gb costs $24 to $44 max, 2gb for $67. In between the silence, he further emphasized that due to low stock, price would go further up.
I was about to LOL but I walked out of the shop. Before we left, he further emphasized again, "Now only $50, next time prices soar to $100 then no such offer already",
I LOL-ed hard. I let him be the fool til he meets someone that does not give him face, shall rebuke him. This shop is under my ban list.
I was about to LOL but I walked out of the shop. Before we left, he further emphasized again, "Now only $50, next time prices soar to $100 then no such offer already",
I LOL-ed hard. I let him be the fool til he meets someone that does not give him face, shall rebuke him. This shop is under my ban list.

Element – Fire