+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009

at 8:12 AM Edit Post.
I need a new blogskin, looking for one that's not so gayish. And no PINK. No love quotes, emo quotes.

It's been 1 month since I've stopped topping up credits for GE. The urge came yesterday but I managed to resist. All that's left are old timers trading/buying serpents/chess/elns which I don't have access to or rather I wouldn't dump $120 to get 1 of that. I took the fesos route instead. Made an emblem for faction, just an inspiration from one of the image I've saw while googling. Few days later, they passed me a Symbol of Sagittarius which I thought I would never get it, judging from the current TA participation rate. If they pass me earlier, I wouldn't have to get a Symbol of Leo. Broke now, 8 days of CM left until I retire.

Shortly after I canceled the appointment with the technician, the random shutdown came once again. Still can't figure it out but I'm sure it has nothing to do with software. I'm suspecting the PSU. 4 shutdowns yesterday but it went away after I wiped off the dust on the surface of the vents. That's a rather thin layer of dust, couldn't be the cause, I guess. Going to observe it for another week, see how it goes. Kind of worried since the warranty lasts for only a pathetic one year period of time.

Recently, I'm back to power nap mode. Once 10pm strikes, I begin to feel restless. Priority now is to kill my panda eyes. I do not want to look like a drug addict.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes