Another sleepless night. Slept at 10pm and woke up at 3am, sucks. Past memories keep replaying in my dreams. I think I really do miss life back in poly.
Is the CSO spying on my blog? All of a sudden they decided to send an Engineer down to fix it but I had already reformat the com. The random shutdown is on and off, usually happens after a week or so. Not sure if I should cancel the appointment. Not really convenient as well coz my dog don't really like strangers.
Crim was right in leaving GE but still don't think it's worth it to sell his account for mere $500SGD to an Aussie. Since within this 2 and a half years he have been playing and topping at least $120 per month, that's over $3000SGD. Told my group members that I won't be online as often and I won't top up again. Will only be back for daily TA missions at 8pm. IMO end game runs on gpoints but that doesn't matter if what you've invested on get some returns. Most of the time you get nothing back or only 30% of what you've invested on because those remaining players in the game are also gpoints spammers. They can make whatever they want with their own cash.
Is the CSO spying on my blog? All of a sudden they decided to send an Engineer down to fix it but I had already reformat the com. The random shutdown is on and off, usually happens after a week or so. Not sure if I should cancel the appointment. Not really convenient as well coz my dog don't really like strangers.
Crim was right in leaving GE but still don't think it's worth it to sell his account for mere $500SGD to an Aussie. Since within this 2 and a half years he have been playing and topping at least $120 per month, that's over $3000SGD. Told my group members that I won't be online as often and I won't top up again. Will only be back for daily TA missions at 8pm. IMO end game runs on gpoints but that doesn't matter if what you've invested on get some returns. Most of the time you get nothing back or only 30% of what you've invested on because those remaining players in the game are also gpoints spammers. They can make whatever they want with their own cash.

Element – Fire