Annoyances
Mr A has never gotten into any relationship. To him what matters the most is himself. Thus he is very calculative, insensitive and strictly mind their own business only. I know 2 identical acquaintances. Recently came into contact with one of them and got reminded of how similar they are. Thus they are less popular than the average. I do not avoid them or get chatty with them. Mostly just short replies from me. The completely opposite value of Leo that is being so ungenerous.I got so frustrated over the notification sms-es sent to me everyday at either 10 or 11am. Can't they just stop their automated machines from issuing these kinda notifications on weekends? How insensitive they are. Once per week is more than enough, I'm not senile.
Have been getting SERIOUS DNS error recently. They don't try to solve but sure tried their best in referring you to other departments.

Element – Fire