+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, September 07, 2009

at 6:45 AM Edit Post.
Been rather lethargic these few days. Spending my weekends sleeping all day long. Waking up at strange timing as in 4am and drool...lol. I seldom drool, sign and symptoms of bad health. Maybe I just shouldn't drink. I thought that would make me feel drowsy and sleep longer.

Never joined GE costume design event. Rewards are not that attractive. At least LBP 1st prize was Ps3 80gb rather than this virtual items reward. Honestly speaking, there are no good entries so far except for Banana Andre. That's original.

Basically after the 4th reformat done on this 4mth old desktop with Vista 64bit. I begin to dislike Vista. I hope Windows7 is better so went ahead to check it out. Delighted to see Acer has an upgrade plan but TC applies. For those who bought desktops from them on June 09 onwards. Mine was bought in April...
If I have to get a new desktop again, I will go for DIY. Reason being, I've realized now the warranty period has been shortened to just one year. Service isn't that great. Most of the time CSO would just throw you a couple of questions and solutions which is for ultimate computer dummies only. And they made you wait for days again before they get back to you. If this is a DIY com, I would have open up the pc myself and find out what's wrong with it. I can't do that because warranty voids if I open it up.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes