MTV aired Goodnight Travel Well by The Killers yesterday night. The MV was kinda disturbing to me because it makes no sense at first. It keeps repeating the same scene over and over again until I saw a few girls were locked up inside a small room crying. Then I guessed it might have something to do with human trafficking/prostitution etc.
But the song itself is haunting. I can't stop listening to it.
My interest leads me back to Chun Li. Found a great alternate from crunchyroll in someone's profile, forgotten who is it but here it is

Too bad there ain't a larger version as wallpaper. I've been thinking what costume to put on her as well as what kinda fight moves for my Chun sketch but this is great work I think. Very refreshing. Sometimes I have crazy ideas, thinking of doing a large scale airbrush chun even if I don't know whether my skill is up to it or not. And wall painting in my room.
Very interested in this toy in ebay but the price tag is also very ...nice~$160 USD


New maid costume for PC version.

*Image from vgchartz
But the song itself is haunting. I can't stop listening to it.
My interest leads me back to Chun Li. Found a great alternate from crunchyroll in someone's profile, forgotten who is it but here it is

Too bad there ain't a larger version as wallpaper. I've been thinking what costume to put on her as well as what kinda fight moves for my Chun sketch but this is great work I think. Very refreshing. Sometimes I have crazy ideas, thinking of doing a large scale airbrush chun even if I don't know whether my skill is up to it or not. And wall painting in my room.
Very interested in this toy in ebay but the price tag is also very ...nice~$160 USD


New maid costume for PC version.

*Image from vgchartz

Element – Fire