Most probably I'll just leave as it is. Don't really like to deal with certain foreigners. They think this is wet market. Buy 2 get 1 free, buy 3 get 2 free, buy 4 no need to pay. As I've told Crim, I won't allow strangers to take any form of advantage from me unless they are long time friends. I won't ask for favors if they aren't my long time friends as well.
To me a good console system is one that caters to single + multiplayer. Sales number is not everything. It might be because of certain innovative functions that piques one's curiosity that's all. Or heavy marketing done. You wouldn't know how many actually regretted getting it. So do you still call that successful?
To me a good console system is one that caters to single + multiplayer. Sales number is not everything. It might be because of certain innovative functions that piques one's curiosity that's all. Or heavy marketing done. You wouldn't know how many actually regretted getting it. So do you still call that successful?

Element – Fire