Meeting with arrogant people suddenly spikes the interest in me on understanding arrogance and dealing with arrogant people. Actually I was more interested in understanding the causes of arrogance than simply the most common known ones like 'insecure'. Dealing with them actually is not much of an issue as I seem to gain more patience as I grew older.
Completed Kabuto and moved on or rather backtrack to Hibiki. As I thought Kabuto has the most number of beauties, Hibiki proved me wrong. Mayu Gamou as Kasumi makes me go WOW. The cool charismatic look again, my favorite. As long as Hibiki does not include the musical parts, it's a nice show, a unique one amongst the various Kamen Riders.
Completed Kabuto and moved on or rather backtrack to Hibiki. As I thought Kabuto has the most number of beauties, Hibiki proved me wrong. Mayu Gamou as Kasumi makes me go WOW. The cool charismatic look again, my favorite. As long as Hibiki does not include the musical parts, it's a nice show, a unique one amongst the various Kamen Riders.

Element – Fire