So the desktop is fixed...I guess so. At least I don't see random shutdowns. Technician said it's overheat/bios outdated. Still quite uncertain of what he said. It's definitely not overheating. How can a pc over heat in 5mins after 18hrs of rest? Bios was 1-2 versions old. Well it came with it. Who the hell knows if there's a bios update made available. Guess what? I decided to check out the temps of every single component after he applied the thermal grease and clean up the dust etc. The temps are the same with gpu idling at 65C. So overheating is crap. I conclude it must be bios.
Faction gave me Symbol of Capricorn for my scout's Arnis stance (the last char without expert stances). Well not that excited. Just wanted to make them swee swee before I slowly quit. I've been just logging on time to time, dumping items into market manager. Chin chye sell as long as the vis keep increasing.
Going to clear FF7 1st and all the Heisei era Riders. Currently on Hibiki, 20eps to go~
Little pinky on the left went numb. Today marks the 4th day. Comes with pricking pain from old wrist injury.
Faction gave me Symbol of Capricorn for my scout's Arnis stance (the last char without expert stances). Well not that excited. Just wanted to make them swee swee before I slowly quit. I've been just logging on time to time, dumping items into market manager. Chin chye sell as long as the vis keep increasing.
Going to clear FF7 1st and all the Heisei era Riders. Currently on Hibiki, 20eps to go~
Little pinky on the left went numb. Today marks the 4th day. Comes with pricking pain from old wrist injury.

Element – Fire