Ghostbusters TVG, for reminiscence sake, it's good. Includes 10-15mins of GB2 movie footage and making of Octo-1. On 2nd playthrough, trying out hard mode for the sake of trophies as usual, "Are you a God?" trophy. Interesting as some of the trophies are lines from the movie, "We came, we saw", "I ain't a'faid' of no ghost". Nothing beats blasting the gigantic marshmellow man, "Stay Puff". Other than that, I can't seem to recall what bosses I've fought.
Batman Arkham Asylum aka 阿甘疯人院 in china, rocks but not the translation in chinese, lmao when I read that. Isn't 阿甘 Gump? As in Forest Gump. "Ah Er Han" sounds better to me. This definitely deserves the 9/10 points.
Now rushing Uncharted 1 crushing mode. Torturous but I will never give up lols. Too many games to complete and I had my eyes on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Or maybe I should save up for Assassin's Creed 2...
Batman Arkham Asylum aka 阿甘疯人院 in china, rocks but not the translation in chinese, lmao when I read that. Isn't 阿甘 Gump? As in Forest Gump. "Ah Er Han" sounds better to me. This definitely deserves the 9/10 points.
Now rushing Uncharted 1 crushing mode. Torturous but I will never give up lols. Too many games to complete and I had my eyes on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Or maybe I should save up for Assassin's Creed 2...

Element – Fire