Have been eating western food almost everyday lol, lasagna, black pepper steak, baked cheese potato, mcd~ I'm going to suffer when training comes.
Bought most of the PS3 titles in my wishlist but one of them I couldn't get rid of it after I've completed. A newcomer offered $30 which is pretty low, might as well trade it in to shop. Why go through posting threads, spend time to bump and meetup, stupid right? Why didn't buyers think of that? And just spout it out without processing it through their brain cells. Must be another shop owner who tries to buy in low and sell high, that's why he/she posted reply with a new account. Different kinds of people I've encountered through 2nd hand buy/sell. From damn courteous to damn ah bengs. Some are even late for an hour, power. Sometimes I just get tired of the potential KNS ones that I have to meet so I rather keep them or dump it to shops. I guess I'll keep this one if there are no buyers after today.
With the current trend, it pays to wait for a game of the year edition or best hits. Best hits usually falls in price range tween $50-$60, whereas GOTY costs $60-$80 with all available downloadable contents. Good deal but it pummels 2nd hand prices so those who bought the original copy and dlc separately will have to suck thumb. The latter is enough to get a Collector's edition so you won't cry as loud when a best hits comes. At least I don't like the white and yellow cover for platinum games.

Like if I knew, I would have gotten Batman Arkham Asylum collector's edition. Some guy is selling the batrang separately from the box for $30. Is it worth it lol. If this came earlier, I would have bought it and throw it at my ex NSF boss *aims at his neck* ~BRUTALITY~
Bought most of the PS3 titles in my wishlist but one of them I couldn't get rid of it after I've completed. A newcomer offered $30 which is pretty low, might as well trade it in to shop. Why go through posting threads, spend time to bump and meetup, stupid right? Why didn't buyers think of that? And just spout it out without processing it through their brain cells. Must be another shop owner who tries to buy in low and sell high, that's why he/she posted reply with a new account. Different kinds of people I've encountered through 2nd hand buy/sell. From damn courteous to damn ah bengs. Some are even late for an hour, power. Sometimes I just get tired of the potential KNS ones that I have to meet so I rather keep them or dump it to shops. I guess I'll keep this one if there are no buyers after today.
With the current trend, it pays to wait for a game of the year edition or best hits. Best hits usually falls in price range tween $50-$60, whereas GOTY costs $60-$80 with all available downloadable contents. Good deal but it pummels 2nd hand prices so those who bought the original copy and dlc separately will have to suck thumb. The latter is enough to get a Collector's edition so you won't cry as loud when a best hits comes. At least I don't like the white and yellow cover for platinum games.

Like if I knew, I would have gotten Batman Arkham Asylum collector's edition. Some guy is selling the batrang separately from the box for $30. Is it worth it lol. If this came earlier, I would have bought it and throw it at my ex NSF boss *aims at his neck* ~BRUTALITY~

Element – Fire