So after long chains of emails and waiting here and there. I trade in the normal copy + topup for the Collector's edition for the sake of wooden b ox and soundtrack as well as hoping the DTS track will play fine. But nope, DTS still does not work in this game. And the customer support really pissed me off. And then when I was googling, I found this
http://daforums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=702819&forum=146&sp=0
Sigh...And I thought bonus contents come in dvd but it's not. It's a bluray and the ost would not play in your ps3 bluray drive but a PC bluray drive. Screwed again, I wonder how many own a PC bluray drive.
http://daforums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=702819&forum=146&sp=0
Sigh...And I thought bonus contents come in dvd but it's not. It's a bluray and the ost would not play in your ps3 bluray drive but a PC bluray drive. Screwed again, I wonder how many own a PC bluray drive.

Element – Fire