+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

at 11:36 AM Edit Post.

Nice isn't it? I've been viewing the same thread every few days. But it has a hefty price tag of $850. After breaking down the bundle, the design itself costs $210. I've decided not to get a slim to replace my current fat PS3. As the trade in price is only $250 to $300, definitely not worth it to top up $220 for 80gb HDD space and less power consumption. Other than that the normal edition of slim looks ugly to me.
This bro got bashed so badly for trying to sell his 40gb at $350. The terms he used wasn't so acceptable by some. Why did they have to do that, too free I guess or jealous if he manages to deal at such price. If you're not interested in buying, just keep the comments to yourself. It's so immature to hijack people's thread and disrupt their sales. I don't see that as 'trying to help newbies and noobies'.

Traded 2 of my old blurays to buy2hand. At least they offer better price than some 'dark shops'. Got myself Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 even though I'm not a marvel fan. It's the old school gameplay that attracts me. I don't think YH is going to lend his copy to me anytime soon. Got kinda annoyed because he didn't pickup calls, return call or reply msn. Well so went ahead, trade in and topped up $5. Hesitant on Gaiden Sigma 2, don't want to torture myself with the insane difficulty I've experienced from Sigma 1 demo.

Got so pissed and I started to show my impatience. Since the sales assistant ALREADY TOLD YOU "You'll need to get the measurements of your gas cooker before you start choosing new ones" then jolly well go measure. Why must you spent 15mins there talking crap, hoping that this SA can guess what brand you're using and the exact measurements. I was like wtf this is so non productive. Just go back and measure la, why trouble people. Actually this is accumulative. I've been very displeased with mum being spendthrift. I can't bring myself to spend a few k in a day on something not for daily usage.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes