Bought Dragon Age Origins on PS3 and it's a hell load of frustration. As it was nighttime after I bought it, I played through TV sound. Don't mind the LJ graphics since the conversations are interesting and voice actors are good. It prompts me to register an account so I could connect to the servers in order to download the freebies. Oh well I'm an offline gamer but so be it, I registered. I signed in, wrong password, wrong screen name, wtf!?! Nvm, clicked 'forgot password' for 3times, until today, nothing sent to my email even thought it states "instructions sent to email". NVM~ Deactivated current acct and create a new one. I managed to sign in, enter freebies code, nothing appear. Enter again, 'invalid code'. Well after some googling, I've found a workaround which is to enter codes into my SG acct then download from the US acct. Happily switched on the new theatre system...no sound =.=|||. Tried other games, they all worked except for this.
*Apparently this is the only game so far I've owned on the PS3 that I have to leave DTS 5.1 unticked. Why can't they standardized thing -.-
*Apparently this is the only game so far I've owned on the PS3 that I have to leave DTS 5.1 unticked. Why can't they standardized thing -.-

Element – Fire