Completed my 1st FPS game. In the past FPS game won't last over an hour for me since I usually get motion sickness from it. 1st experience from DOOM was terrible. A few years later I tried CS, also didn't like it. Strangely Modern Warfare 2 did not cause any motion sickness and I played it straight for 6 hours. I was impressed by the sound effects and plot was acceptable. Cleaning up Special OPS before I return it tomorrow. But most likely I won't make it to 100% since I can't find any local co-op player. Won't buy it either as it's best value for peeps who like online multiplayer. I dislike playing with strangers. After MW2, AC2. After AC2, back to Dragon Age. Pending list still have Ninja Gaiden 2 and God of War Collection.
Saw a thread topic titled "PS3 or GF". I choose PS3 because it's straightfoward kind of fun, hassle-free. Relieves stress than the latter which adds on to stress LOL~
Back to 1 man solo 50 hostiles!
Funny post from GameAxis forums
----------------------------------------
Topic: Problem Upgrading, Help is needed
----------------------------------------
Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!
Thanks,
A Troubled User.
----------------------------------------
REPLY #1:
Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation.
I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !
WARNING!!!
DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
Best of luck,
Tech Support
Have a G'Day one and all
----------------------------------------
REPLY #2:
Wife 1.0 contains spyware also. It spies on every move by the software operator. When the spyware finds the operator not using Wife 1.0 properly, then it triggers program Nag 9.5 immediately. Also repeated violations will cause the system to crash irreversible.
----------------------------------------
REPLY #3:
Try this:
Create a 2nd partition,
install bootmanager"other town",
install os "girlfriend" 8.0" on that partition and hide it reboot,and activate the os you want to use;
DON'T make the shared folder "telephone number and address" available for "girlfriend 8.0",create a new 1 instead for that os
If "girlfriend 8.0 " becomes as cluttered and full of spyware as "wife 1.0", format it and install "girlfriend 9.0", since you can't get rid of "wife 1.0" without the IT engineer "divorce lawyer", I suggest you to keep it on your system....
Hope this helps...
----------------------------------------
REPLY #4:
Tried it all and sad to say the upgrade failed
Even went to a new machine and still no luck
__________________
Saw a thread topic titled "PS3 or GF". I choose PS3 because it's straightfoward kind of fun, hassle-free. Relieves stress than the latter which adds on to stress LOL~
Back to 1 man solo 50 hostiles!
Funny post from GameAxis forums
----------------------------------------
Topic: Problem Upgrading, Help is needed
----------------------------------------
Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!
Thanks,
A Troubled User.
----------------------------------------
REPLY #1:
Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that men complain about. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation.
I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway. Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !
WARNING!!!
DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
Best of luck,
Tech Support
Have a G'Day one and all
----------------------------------------
REPLY #2:
Wife 1.0 contains spyware also. It spies on every move by the software operator. When the spyware finds the operator not using Wife 1.0 properly, then it triggers program Nag 9.5 immediately. Also repeated violations will cause the system to crash irreversible.
----------------------------------------
REPLY #3:
Try this:
Create a 2nd partition,
install bootmanager"other town",
install os "girlfriend" 8.0" on that partition and hide it reboot,and activate the os you want to use;
DON'T make the shared folder "telephone number and address" available for "girlfriend 8.0",create a new 1 instead for that os
If "girlfriend 8.0 " becomes as cluttered and full of spyware as "wife 1.0", format it and install "girlfriend 9.0", since you can't get rid of "wife 1.0" without the IT engineer "divorce lawyer", I suggest you to keep it on your system....
Hope this helps...
----------------------------------------
REPLY #4:
Tried it all and sad to say the upgrade failed
Even went to a new machine and still no luck
__________________

Element – Fire