Hi Ex bleach made my hair stung and stink like triple dots. Result of it is orange to brown shades, uneven and blotches. Jialat lols~ It takes 2 bitches (I mean bleach)to get it to plat blonde before I apply ash grey but I don't think I can take it. Going for ash grey straight, whatever the results. Next time round then seek out pros at salon.
Sold my Assassin's Creed 2 last night to a long hair gentlemen. Not worth it to keep since I don't like it that much even though review scores are at 9> / 10. It's quite the same as part 1 with slight improvements. Count myself lucky, friend advised me not to buy collector's edition. Lugi $25, treat it as rental fee bah~
Sold my Assassin's Creed 2 last night to a long hair gentlemen. Not worth it to keep since I don't like it that much even though review scores are at 9> / 10. It's quite the same as part 1 with slight improvements. Count myself lucky, friend advised me not to buy collector's edition. Lugi $25, treat it as rental fee bah~

Element – Fire