Had too much beer for the past 6mths and it's now taking a toll on my body after I start running yesterday. Saw 2 familiar faces , Faizal said hi to them but I did not. Not so close so didn't bother. They can't recognize me anyway. Short or long hair makes 2 different person out of me and now I have clear brown to ash caramel hair, result of a poor bleaching job.
New aircon in my room but I don't really need it. I can't take cold temp.
New dog added to the family. 10mths old brown shih tzu in botak state. Hyper active, and he can jump quite high, amazing. Just can't pet him on the head because without fur, he looks kinda freaky with those large sized eyes (ulzzang acuvue)
More dogs means more work for me...
New aircon in my room but I don't really need it. I can't take cold temp.
New dog added to the family. 10mths old brown shih tzu in botak state. Hyper active, and he can jump quite high, amazing. Just can't pet him on the head because without fur, he looks kinda freaky with those large sized eyes (ulzzang acuvue)
More dogs means more work for me...

Element – Fire