Buy buy buy~
Bought Motorstorm 2 (monster trucks & bikes racer) asian version so without the pacific rift title, only $35.
[Very sensitive controls. Fun, worth it]
KOF at $39, wasn't quite sure about this but still got it in the end. These 2 I might not make it to 100% completion but I don't care anymore since it's so difficult to level up after lv 13. Approx 4 to 6 games are needed to up one level so well forget it.
[ Very short game with 5 stages on Arcade Mode. No final boss nor ending. Not enough chars, new setmoves, fluid graphics. I guess this is more of online versus game]
DBZ chp 1 - 219, 8 dvd set, 36 episodes per disc, when the hell can I finish it. 4hrs gone and I have not finish disc 1 lols~ $32.90
[Paused at chp 15. Too many fillers, KAI would be better]
DBZ Movie collection~ $16.90
Good thing they are all in Jap dub, chinese/eng subs. Nothing beats original VA.
Glad that the newly bought router is able to filter website. 1st thing 1st is to filter out tagged.com from bro's com.
Bought Motorstorm 2 (monster trucks & bikes racer) asian version so without the pacific rift title, only $35.
[Very sensitive controls. Fun, worth it]
KOF at $39, wasn't quite sure about this but still got it in the end. These 2 I might not make it to 100% completion but I don't care anymore since it's so difficult to level up after lv 13. Approx 4 to 6 games are needed to up one level so well forget it.
[ Very short game with 5 stages on Arcade Mode. No final boss nor ending. Not enough chars, new setmoves, fluid graphics. I guess this is more of online versus game]
DBZ chp 1 - 219, 8 dvd set, 36 episodes per disc, when the hell can I finish it. 4hrs gone and I have not finish disc 1 lols~ $32.90
[Paused at chp 15. Too many fillers, KAI would be better]
DBZ Movie collection~ $16.90
Good thing they are all in Jap dub, chinese/eng subs. Nothing beats original VA.
Glad that the newly bought router is able to filter website. 1st thing 1st is to filter out tagged.com from bro's com.

Element – Fire