I understand the real meaning of nightmares. Having the same dream for 4 years is too much to take.

From this taken from http://kotaku.com/5429592/survey-sony-considering-premium-playstation-network-subscriptions
Will people subscribe? Do gamers really bother about those options listed? I'm only interested in the free access to ps one classics and I hope they meant dynamic themes (animated). Might try out by monthly for the psone games IF THIS IS EVER GOING TO COME TO ASIA PSN. Imagine you can download from A-Z for the price of $9.99 USD even if you hate that particular game though too bad it isn't PS2 games. Some things I still prefer to do it with my PC.

From this taken from http://kotaku.com/5429592/survey-sony-considering-premium-playstation-network-subscriptions
Will people subscribe? Do gamers really bother about those options listed? I'm only interested in the free access to ps one classics and I hope they meant dynamic themes (animated). Might try out by monthly for the psone games IF THIS IS EVER GOING TO COME TO ASIA PSN. Imagine you can download from A-Z for the price of $9.99 USD even if you hate that particular game though too bad it isn't PS2 games. Some things I still prefer to do it with my PC.

Element – Fire