+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, December 21, 2009

at 12:35 AM Edit Post.
I'm not interested in Shonen Club so stop talking to me about it. It gets on my nerves.

Traded Critter Crunch & FF8 for Biohazard 2 & 3 (I don't think I will play since its in Japanese), PAIN (pretty boring, aimless, just hurting yourself to get high scores), Bionic Commando rearmed (boring side scroll-er , though I'm pissed after so long it still does not have trophies patch for the Asia version, I'm also glad I do not have to sit thru this title for trophies). It's always Asian version (censored, slow updates, patches available in other region that never get released here)

I made my rants but definitely not on foreign country boards, waiting for peeps to use sarcasm on you because you are Asian.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes