Today no feast, no ayam penyet because we were released at 9:30pm, sucks right. We were waiting for our turn to run and that was 8:30PM. And so this screwed up PTI said only those who were sitting on the blue seats directly in the center will run first and we were just 2 seats away from the center because basically there's no space for us in the center even though it's our turn. And when he refused to let us join in even though we sat and listen to the damn goddamn briefing. I flared up, shouted at the moron PTI. I don't care since we are of the same rank. Don't step on my tail, I'm no pushover. Got to feedback this to MINDEF one of these days.
Went straight to meet my game buyer and I'm running late. He looks kinda of intimidated when he saw me. Just like he's afraid that I might wallop him any second lols~ Sigh am I really that damn fierce? Trying to force a smile after successful deal but well rather difficult, damn tired after the run.
Must remember to get female composite adapter tomorrow. I always forgot and can't do shit at night because plasma tv is taken up, they watching Japanese drama again NOOOOOOoooo~
Went straight to meet my game buyer and I'm running late. He looks kinda of intimidated when he saw me. Just like he's afraid that I might wallop him any second lols~ Sigh am I really that damn fierce? Trying to force a smile after successful deal but well rather difficult, damn tired after the run.
Must remember to get female composite adapter tomorrow. I always forgot and can't do shit at night because plasma tv is taken up, they watching Japanese drama again NOOOOOOoooo~

Element – Fire