I don't really hate Leona Lewis but what has she got to do with FF13. Have been avoiding spoilers by not clicking on links to any news related to Final Fantasy 13. And today I clicked on one of the newsfeed on GAX. Watched the trailer and I was quite disgusted at the theme song. It's like inserting a techno song or maybe eurobeat to a chinese pulligist drama. To add on to my horror, the english voice acting is terrible so far imo.
Judge for yourself
English version
Japanese version
Suddenly I felt like canceling my preorder for the Eng version. The VA and theme just make me don't feel like playing anymore, spoil my mood, ruin the game, killed my excitement. Should I just get a Jap version?
Judge for yourself
English version
Japanese version
Suddenly I felt like canceling my preorder for the Eng version. The VA and theme just make me don't feel like playing anymore, spoil my mood, ruin the game, killed my excitement. Should I just get a Jap version?

Element – Fire