Sometimes things hidden deep inside one's heart gets poured out when one sleeps. Enjoyed it while dreaming of it but felt lost upon waking from it. And I wish it never came back but it kept returning to haunt me. But I know at least someone share the same fate as me. At least someone to confide in and share, feels better.
Traded in Wanted for Sonic Genesis collection of old mega drive games but not to my liking. Except for Golden Axe trilogy, Bareknuckles (streets of rage) trilogy, and Beyond Oasis (Story of Thor), Sonic. The rest are just meh. Not a fan of Phantasy Star and Shining Force. I was expecting titles like Shi Zhi Lian, Fido Dido, Captain Planet, Aliens 3 instead of crappy selections that make me go EWWW for real. $15 trade in value, should I?
I'm not really looking forward to CNY. Sis's only keen on ang pow but what's the point. It's like money exchange. Parents give out ang pow to relative's kids and we get it back from them. And to catchup? There's simply nothing to catch up on since our age gap is so far apart and we are not even close. I think we are closer to our own peers instead hah~ And that kuku that tries to act bossy or was it a lame joke, really don't feel like seeing his kuku face.
Traded in Wanted for Sonic Genesis collection of old mega drive games but not to my liking. Except for Golden Axe trilogy, Bareknuckles (streets of rage) trilogy, and Beyond Oasis (Story of Thor), Sonic. The rest are just meh. Not a fan of Phantasy Star and Shining Force. I was expecting titles like Shi Zhi Lian, Fido Dido, Captain Planet, Aliens 3 instead of crappy selections that make me go EWWW for real. $15 trade in value, should I?
I'm not really looking forward to CNY. Sis's only keen on ang pow but what's the point. It's like money exchange. Parents give out ang pow to relative's kids and we get it back from them. And to catchup? There's simply nothing to catch up on since our age gap is so far apart and we are not even close. I think we are closer to our own peers instead hah~ And that kuku that tries to act bossy or was it a lame joke, really don't feel like seeing his kuku face.

Element – Fire