Already had problems sleeping. In addition to that, dog's in heat, all that howling and barking is making it harder for me to fall asleep. This has been almost a week. Just hope nobody lodges complaints.
Yestd I received a call telling me that my psp 3k can't be repaired due to it being an export set. When I bought it, the store claimed that warranty is under Sony. But now Sony tech says otherwise. Wasted my trip down, and 3 days of waiting. Still got to wait somemore for them to send it back to collection ctr before I can make another wasted trip down to collect back my psp. You know how lame it is when the tech replied my question. He admitted that warranty is covered by them or at least not 100% covered. Main reason being is because they do not have an export set to replace mine. I'm frustrated of course but I knew this is going nowhere. It will end up being pushed around like tai-chi. I think the best choice left now is to stomach all the crap they gave me. And next time round I won't get any Sony products. I had enough of it, 2 dead ps3, 1 fucked up psp, 1 phone and the famous psn outage incident. The f up asia psn store that seldom update its contents at all.
Yestd I received a call telling me that my psp 3k can't be repaired due to it being an export set. When I bought it, the store claimed that warranty is under Sony. But now Sony tech says otherwise. Wasted my trip down, and 3 days of waiting. Still got to wait somemore for them to send it back to collection ctr before I can make another wasted trip down to collect back my psp. You know how lame it is when the tech replied my question. He admitted that warranty is covered by them or at least not 100% covered. Main reason being is because they do not have an export set to replace mine. I'm frustrated of course but I knew this is going nowhere. It will end up being pushed around like tai-chi. I think the best choice left now is to stomach all the crap they gave me. And next time round I won't get any Sony products. I had enough of it, 2 dead ps3, 1 fucked up psp, 1 phone and the famous psn outage incident. The f up asia psn store that seldom update its contents at all.

Element – Fire