One of the best thing I've bought recently is Jacky Cheung's 1/2 Century Concert 3xDVD. Can't say the tracklist is 10/10 since he didn't sang all of his famous songs which I think it's because of the musical part, they needed some songs with lyrics that is appropriate for the storyline? Anyways my personal favorites which are missing are Qing Shu, Hui Tou Tai Nan, Yong You, Ru Guo Zhe Bu Suan Ai, Cao Zhou Jia Zhu Theme song, Ni Zhi Bu Zhi Dao, Yi Lu Shang You Ni. Some familiar Cantonese ballads are slotted into disc 1 & 2 even though I don't really like disc 1 except for the Rock segment which comprises up of only 2 songs - Tian Qi Zhe Me Re & Wen Bie. Things started picking up until the end of disc 2 with Li Xiang Lan & Mei Tian Ai Ni Duo Yi Xie and front part with Li Kai Yi Hou & Qin Wang. Disc 3 is the meaty part with all the radio hits. I'm not a fan of Bossa nova bg music arrangement but overall this is still considered as an awesome concert. I'm also quite surprised by the quality of the disc cover which is made up of red translucent acrylic. Usually for a $30+ dvd set, the cover would be something near 1mm cardboard quality. S$35.90 well spent, ting chu er you.

Element – Fire