When beliefs meets reality, sometimes it can be disheartening. Some people seemingly enjoy backstabbing others regardless in workplace or even neighbors would do it. There's no such thing as enduring with forbearance, put yourself in his shoes ; forgive and forget. I for one do not believe in sabotaging people, or even find humor in such acts. I've been encountering the worse bunch of people these few years. I wonder why can't people take good care of each other instead of picking fights.
Simple incidents like bus conductor and passenger quarreling over a few dollars of bus fare to adults picking fights in theater sets me thinking why people get so uptight and easily angered. Is it because life is just too stressful over here?
When I see someone with a color tenfold darker than black, I start to lose faith on - that there are actually plenty of good souls around, good begets good.
Simple incidents like bus conductor and passenger quarreling over a few dollars of bus fare to adults picking fights in theater sets me thinking why people get so uptight and easily angered. Is it because life is just too stressful over here?
When I see someone with a color tenfold darker than black, I start to lose faith on - that there are actually plenty of good souls around, good begets good.

Element – Fire