+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Friday, September 27, 2013

at 11:54 PM Edit Post.
Today ought to be a happy one since I out pro from high key ict. But some idiot spoilt my mood. This bootlicker has been spreading tales of how I offended alot alot of fellow mates. Just based on assumptions because I don't talk to him...Well seriously I don't know who I might have offended but I do keep a low profile. If I did, people won't even bother to talk/joke with me right? And one because I don't feel the need to purposely expand social circle in there. Whoever you can get along with, share the same interest and that's more than enough. There's no point in forcing yourself striking an awkward conversation that ends in a few seconds. Two, I extremely dislike people who angkat bola, befriend people based on their ranks/career/background. It's damn sickening because they make friendship seem so shallow. Three, who the hell are you to judge me as weird, acting like big shot, seriously yuan wang. I think apparently he doesn't have self awareness. A handful had told me that they despise that bootlicker. Why people just can't leave me alone. Say if I were to born with a face below average, would they even notice me? Or should I just bootlick everyone? Can't I have at least the freedom to choose my own group of friends eh?

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes