http://en.genzu.net/yurai/ This is fun lol
Why do i share the same christian name as 'the one whose name should not be mentioned' lol. NS buddies should know who. This is gross. Translated to origin = either Inferno or Wolf. Such manly stuff doesn't suit him well haha but talking about cunning, sure he is. Tried inputting Kira, result is Fail. Well, he failed indeed lol.
I was discussing about Red Cliff in msn just now. Seriously, do not assume i compare it to those Dynasty Warriors characters design or classic ROTK. But cant they make the selection of cast better? Judge it for yourself, it's really not what i had expected. The ones that i think are fine are Sun Shang Xiang, Cao Cao and Zhang Fei. Tony and Takeshi should switch roles lol. I find it pretty boring maybe because that it's split into 2 parts. Part1 feels like introduction and hopefully the real kick lies in the 2nd part. Of course i look into the cast selection, action and climax cos i already know the story. I guess most peeps do read the book. So whats left to attract me are the ones that i've listed above. In conclusion, i think i shall wait for both parts to be released in DVD and i'll watch it from the beginning till the end.
Oh and Hellboy2 is good, better than 1. Basically i'm not a fan of Hellboy and i didn't really like HB1. I go for good stories, applies to games preferences too.
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjk2MzgyOTY=/v.swf
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNjk0OTk0MA==/v.swf
Old clips but i enjoy it alot lol
Why do i share the same christian name as 'the one whose name should not be mentioned' lol. NS buddies should know who. This is gross. Translated to origin = either Inferno or Wolf. Such manly stuff doesn't suit him well haha but talking about cunning, sure he is. Tried inputting Kira, result is Fail. Well, he failed indeed lol.
I was discussing about Red Cliff in msn just now. Seriously, do not assume i compare it to those Dynasty Warriors characters design or classic ROTK. But cant they make the selection of cast better? Judge it for yourself, it's really not what i had expected. The ones that i think are fine are Sun Shang Xiang, Cao Cao and Zhang Fei. Tony and Takeshi should switch roles lol. I find it pretty boring maybe because that it's split into 2 parts. Part1 feels like introduction and hopefully the real kick lies in the 2nd part. Of course i look into the cast selection, action and climax cos i already know the story. I guess most peeps do read the book. So whats left to attract me are the ones that i've listed above. In conclusion, i think i shall wait for both parts to be released in DVD and i'll watch it from the beginning till the end.
Oh and Hellboy2 is good, better than 1. Basically i'm not a fan of Hellboy and i didn't really like HB1. I go for good stories, applies to games preferences too.
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjk2MzgyOTY=/v.swf
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNjk0OTk0MA==/v.swf
Old clips but i enjoy it alot lol

Element – Fire